Cake Pops Are The New Cupcake

Cupcakes.  They're everywhere.  It was one of the biggest food trends in the past couple of years.  And people were going nuts for them.  Myself included.  People all over were leaving their careers just to start a cupcake business.  Now you can't turn a corner without seeing a cupcake store.  Or, turn on the tv without seeing a cupcake war.  And like any major trend it became played.  Cupcakes are over...man!  

And then I saw it.  Move over cupcake here comes the Cake Pop.  A delicious bite of yummy cake on a stick.  Just a taste of indulgence.  (Did I really just write that?  Fuck it, it stays.  Cause that's what it is.)  I bought this cake pop from good 'ol Starbucks and it was awesome.  I crave it.  Maybe I'll start a cake pop business.  I think there's a cupcake store down the street for sale. 

1 comment:

  1. We were talking about these at practice last night...this photo makes my mouth water! mmmm.

    ReplyDelete