"Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah" Means I'm Crazy



The other day Anne Heche was on The View to promote her new movie, Cedar Rapids.  I thought to myself, "Yes!  Barbara's gonna bring up that interview!".  You know...the one where Heche called herself "Celestia" and claimed she spoke to god in alien language, which she then proceeded to use in the interview with Ms. Walters.  But, no.  No mention.  Typical.  I just wish Barbara would have said, "Tell me...have you spoken to god lately, Celestia?".  Instead, there was a whole lot of ass kissing and Hollywood hoopla.  Because she's an actress, she's an artist and not crazy.  In other words, if David Koresh or some other nut job who thought they were the messiah was an actor, then we'd be praising them for their work.  "Did you see David Koresh in the Notebook.  I love him!"  Hollywood is lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment